Alright friends, here it is!
I mentioned that I attended at the EcoFab party while I was in Chicago last week. While I kept a few of the items from the swag bag for myself (yummy smelling soap from Jenuinely Pure, a reusable snack bag from Itzy Ritzy, some training pants from Smart Bottoms, and a big bottle of Better Life cleaner, to name a few favorites), I thought it would be fun to share some of the awesome cloth diapering/baby goodies with all of you.
This big 'ole prize pack--which would also make an fabulous shower gift--includes:
- One green Smart Bottoms All-In-One diaper (sized to fit babies 8-35 pounds).
- One Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold diaper (sized to fit babies 6-18 pounds).
- A pretty bundle of six reusable wipes and an eco-friendly laundry detergent sample from Generation Me.
- A sample of Eco Sprout laundry detergent, in yummy green tea scent.
- A yellow Siliconies teething pendant from Family Bedrock.
- A copy of the book "Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom's Guide to Cloth Diapering" by Kelly Wels.
- A pair of cute green GuavaMitts to cover newborn baby's hands.
- One tube of Skinfare Apothecary Prime. (This actually got sent to me through the folks at Another Mother Runner, but we're using it for everything right now, so I wanted to pass some along to a new mama.)
To win*, check out the companies above (just because it's fun, if nothing else), and leave a comment below about the baby goodie you just couldn't live without. I'll pick a winner next Saturday.
(*This one's a little heavy, so I'm going to limit it to U.S. and Canadian readers. Sorry to my pals in other parts of the world--nothing but love for you!)