Some of you may remember better than others, but today is the anniversary of the day Moe pushed aside an x-pen, climbed the Christmas tree, and ate a box of chocolate, expending the second of his nine lives (this was the first) and blowing my Christmas budget to smithereens in the process.
In commemoration of that momentous day, I offer you the gift of the National Geographic chocolate chart. Has your pup gotten into some of the forbidden stuff? Want to know if you need to go to the vet, go straight to the vet, do not pass go, prepare to pay hundreds of dollars? The chocolate chart tells all. Just put in your dog's weight and the amount and type of chocolate consumed and it will tell you what you're in for on a scale from vomiting and diarrhea to possible death. (Never say I didn't give you anything.)
And right now while you're thinking about it, remember, they can get into places you would never think they'd be able to--make sure all your chocolate Christmas eatables get stashed very, very far out of reach!