I think this is the fourth year we've done a "summer bucket list", and it's a tradition I *heart* with all my heart. This year my friend Jen helped me do our list up the prettiest it's ever been with one of her summer bucket list kits. It was perfect, and--perhaps more importantly--quick and easy to toss together.
Memorial day is always the start of summer to me, regardless of solstices, so without further ado, our 2016 summer bucket list!
1. Make the perfect grilled pizza.
2. Spend some Friday nights flower arranging with friends.
3. Visit all the ice cream shops on Mass Street and figure out which one is our family favorite.
4. Ride in/cheer obnoxiously for the kids' bike race at the Tour of Lawrence.
5. Hit up a few summer band concerts in the park.
6. Run the Firecracker 5K in Pittsburg on the 4th of July.
7. Wake up early to see some Perseids.
8. Work on learning to swim--swim lessons + a regular Saturday pool night
9. Dip Little Miss's toes in the ocean.
10. Make a backyard blob and have friends over to enjoy it with us.
Are you making a summer bucket list this year?