1. The lightning spikes across the river as I watched an afternoon thunderstorm roll in from my office window.
2. The sun warming my bare legs as I walked out of the grocery store later.
3. The silhouettes of the Kid and my brother kicking a soccer ball against the sunset.
4. The tub of coleslaw and the seven (I think?) bottles of coleslaw dressing my father-in-law brought up to satisfy my craving for a particular hometown restaurant's recipe.
5. The worn-in softness and teeny bit of extra room to be found in sleeping in Sweet Husband's old t-shirts.