- Take some pictures inspired by these. Just need to find some bits of flowers, and perhaps some skinny vases.
- Make this Christmas tree. Isn't it so bright and cheery? I have a spare table top tree, and I think I have enough spare yarn around for the ornaments. I also stole six toothpicks from an Indian restaurant the other day to make the star, so now I have to make the tree because otherwise the bad karma will be all for naught.
- Work on my gingerbread house design for the local contest. I think I'm going to do something like this, as I have a spare globe-y thing and it looks fairly easy? (I hope?)
- Knit like a madwoman. It's addictive, this making things from string and sticks. In addition to working on a pair o' mittens for myself, I want to get a wee toboggan hat (like this--scroll down) and some slippers (anyone have an easy pattern?) done before Christmas. Then maybe a blanket. *Sigh* So much to knit, so little time!
- Catch up on my library books. I have thirteen sitting on my night stand that are overdue! But I want to finish them before I send them back. I'm so lucky my wonderful library doesn't charge late fees!
In other news, we're trying out a new doggie daycare for Moe tomorrow. Nice Owner (who is Moe's groomer also) said he would be willing to work with Moe on playing nice with others. Any good vibes, nice thoughts, prayers, or whatever it is you do, would be most welcome. I'm really hoping this will help at least a little....