This week, I'm being bad. Very bad.
But can I help it if all these fall pasta recipes have fallen from the sky at once? Can I help it that they all look so freaking good that I can't possibly choose between them? I mean, really, who needs protein anyway? And, look, I did at least throw in a token chicken! And some fruit even! So it's not so bad, right?
For this week's list:
- Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts and Walnuts (Hello little sprouties! I've missed you!)
- Spaghetti with Braised Kale (And Kale! Pretty, pretty kale!)
- Spicy Squash Pasta (Quite possibly my favorite Fall recipe ever!)
- Chicken and Leeks with Creme Fraiche (Totally the token chicken.)
- Apple and Pear Breakfast Custards (And the token fruit. I'm trying to reform from my non-breakfast eating ways, and I think this is something I'm unlikely to forget about in the mad dash out the door each day.)