1. This thrifted clothes photo set from Buttons McGee. I really love the idea and the look of thrift store finds--they have more personality than my usual head-to-toe Gap--but I often don't know how to pull such an outfit together without, well, looking like I shopped at the thrift store. (In the bad way, not the good way.) Ms. McGee has looking cute on-the-cheap down pat, and I'm taking pointers! (I really think it's the layering thing?)
2. My co-workers. Not that this one hasn't occurred to me before, but it's so nice to work at a place where everyone is there because they want to be, and everyone pretty much likes each other. I love the work, I love the people--it's pretty darned awesome really.
4. And speaking of knitting, I had to unknit five rows of a sweater tonight. (Lesson: alcohol and knitting only mix to a certain point and no further!) Miraculously, even though I thought that I had dropped stitches--I hate unknitting!--when I got back to rights, my stitch count was exactly what it should be. Not only that, I'm adoring both the yarn and the pattern so much--details on my Ravelry page....I love it when knitting just works!
5. Giver's Log's 13 ounces or less category. This website is a trove of thoughtful little gift ideas, but the fun thing about "under 13 ounces" group is that they can all be mailed for just a few bucks. Can't wait to see what she comes up with for Valentine's Day!
8. Vintage Heaven's living room. Sixth picture down. Doesn't it just look so cozy? I love how she's incorporated the vintage goods--particularly the throw pillows, blankets, and tray in the background--without making it look frumpy or overly busy.
9. This hilarious story from Sherando, wherein a defendant tells off a judge to good purposes. A) It's just funny. B) It reminds me of a few judges 'round my parts. C) I think judges with that kind of plain old common sense are treasures. (On an unrelated note, Sherando has also started a new wine blog--this is a girl after my own heart!)
10. My lovely bed and pillows and snoring dogs and Sweet Husband. Such a cozy little nest, that I don't think I can resist it any longer--g'night kids!