I'm getting sick. I'm high on NyQuil. And Moe just left a big muddy paw mark on my freshly washed bedding. It's time for some happy things.
1. I want my back porch to look like this for the summer.
3. Setting aside the fact that I can't breathe through my left nostril, I have been very happy as of late. And I think it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I have all three of these things.
4. I got into a really fun conversation with my knitting girlies tonight about great books. We were split, however, on The Catcher in the Rye. One friend loved it. One friend finished it, but only by forcing herself. I have tried to read it several times, and can never make it through the first few chapters. I'm curious--is this universally either a you-love-it or you-hate-it book? Does anyone just feel lukewarm about it?
5. We've made this tomato sauce recipe about once a week for the past month. I know it doesn't look like much, but it's seriously incredible!
7. Dear Fergus' Mom just about has me sold on making some itty, baby calling cards. I'm thinking something like these.
8. Cold medicine induced dreams make the best stories to tell at work the next day. G'night kids!